Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Will - I Have Returned!

Hello there! I am Will, and I am a ninth grade student at Treasure Mountain Junior High (TMJH). I am the IT guy for the TMJH Park City Post, and I also write and produce the Technology 101 technology help column and web show.

I grew up in snowy Park City, and have lived in the same house all my life. My interest in technology sparked at an early age, and I have been pursuing the constant information flow and never stopping since the beginning. I spend my free time prototyping with my 3D printer, watching and participating in the fandom surrounding My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and hanging out and making movies with my good friends.

Writing has become my escape over time, and my ability has grown substantially since first taking journalism. I am really excited for this year, and I hope everyone else is as well!

1 comment: