Wednesday, January 27, 2016

All About Rachel

I’m Rachel, and I am a student at Treasure Mountain Junior High, in Park City, Utah.

I love soccer, and I play competitively. I have played soccer since I was four years old. I play center midfield, but I can play any position my coach needs me to play. I also like to ski, but only for fun.

When I’m not on the soccer field or at the ski resort, I enjoy spending time with my friends, cheering on the Chicago Bears, and watching the United States women’s soccer team.

I’ve always wanted to travel to somewhere in Europe, preferably London or Paris. One reason I would like to travel there is because of the food. I love food from Europe (as well as ribs), though I can’t stand any type of nut.

I’m shy, but once people get close to me, I’m outgoing, on and off the soccer field.

No comments:

Post a Comment