Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Me in 150 words By: Izzy

       I’m Izzy, I’m 14 years young, and I live in Park City, Utah, where I currently attend Treasure Mountain Junior High. Without wasting words going on and on about my glorious childhood, here's my story: I had a normal childhood with nothing exciting (sticky hands and crayons and everything).     
       I really got interesting in 6th grade at Ecker Hill Middle School - my argumentative skills had just peaked and I had started a second season of competitive volleyball. Also, I traded wearing sloppy sweatpants to school for sloppy sweaters. 7th grade was even better - I was at the top of my game.                 
       Whether it was grades, sports, debate or fashion, I was there; now I'm here, playing on one of the top volleyball teams in Utah, in a high school debate class - and, well, I still wear sloppy sweaters, but that's beside the point. I’m Izzy, I live in Park City.

No comments:

Post a Comment