Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Who's Hali?

I am Hali, and I live in the icy mountains of Park City and attend Treasure Mountain Junior High. I love running, swimming, and baking cookies and vanilla cupcakes. I have been swimming for four years, and my favorite stroke is breaststroke, but my best stroke is backstroke. I love to travel and I have been to every continent except for Antarctica. The most exciting place to which I have ever been is Africa. When I was there, I got to pet a baby lion cub and I saw a lion hunt and kill a baby giraffe.

My favorite thing to do when I have free time is to read, but I don’t like to read when my mom forces me to do so. I enjoy to run distance like the mile, but I hate running sprints. I’m really clumsy and always trip and fall, but I always get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment