Wednesday, January 27, 2016

All about Landon By: Landon

     I'm in eighth grade at Treasure Mountain Junior High. I live on the edge of Snyderville, Utah. I have lived here my whole life in the same house. I'm a second degree black belt in karate and I have been doing karate for ten years and go everyday. Another sport I play is softball. I play third base and pitcher.
     Traveling is my favorite hobby. I am a vast traveler. I have a near death allergy to all nuts except almonds. I have bicuspid aortic valve disorder, and I have asthma.
     I have an older sister whose name is Hudson. She is in tenth grade and is a basketball player. I have only one sibling, but my cousins live in town, and they are like my sisters. Living in Park City, I love to ski and have skied my whole life. Also, during Sundance I enjoy going to find celebrities and getting free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment