Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Of Quick Introductions



Simply put, I'm a thirteen-year-old spirit of classic rock, California culture, and writing folly.


I originate from the Malibu-Ventura area, on the subculture line of Hollywood valley girls and Malibu beach bums. While I wasn't born there, it was always my home - the surf, sand, and sun. From my quirky friend Delaney to my outgoing aunt, I was surrounded by people I loved.


Then suddenly, around came seventh grade; the closing time on placid childhood. Things got a little dark; one of my best friends developed depression, two other friends cut all ties, and school got difficult.


But, that was all a while ago. Now, I'm a vaguely confident eighth grade, with new, exciting people to be crazy with. I visit California to bask in the warm summers, and ski in the frosty winter.


So, there's my life in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment