Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Scribo Introducere - A Beginning

I’m Matthew Barasch, a student in Treasure Mountain Junior High, in Park City, Utah. I previously lived in New Canaan, Connecticut, and I’m a huge nerd - I’ve taken Latin for three years, and much of my English knowledge comes from it (if a word is of Latin origin, I can probably figure it out).

I love art, and I’ve practiced digital art almost nonstop since I got a drawing tablet two years ago. For example, I love Pokémon, and I’ve been attempting a project of creating 150 “Fakemon” (a popular term for fan-made Pokémon designs). It’s really great practice, and since it’s something in which I’m interested, it’s a lot more fun to do and I always look forward to spending time on it.
I really love doing anything creative or strategic, and I’m decent at editing. As the Journalism TA, I’ll be happy to provide any needed help!

No comments:

Post a Comment