Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Somewhat An Editor, Somewhat A Shaun

When I was five, I thought white cars had aliens in the engine. When I was ten, I could only read series in chronological order. When I was fifteen, I had a playlist called “Obnoxious Pop Songs That I Slightly Love.”

These three things, unrelated and simple, describe me better than any introduction could. Luckily, none of these facts can create a stigma, so I still get called by my real name, Shaun.

I think philosophy is important, but I value rambling just as much (which is shown in my writing). My favorite is sort of my life philosophy in a low-key way.

A lot of things in my life are low-key, because I am not (emphasis on not) a low-key person.

All in all, I am simply Shaun, who somehow got thrusted into an editor position; I think I will be crossing the hero threshold very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment