Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sophie Young In 150 Words

I am Sophie, a girl born and raised in a small ski town: Park City, Utah. I have lived here for thirteen years, and I’m a girly eighth grader with moderate confidence who attends Treasure Mountain Junior High. I had a normal childhood, with my parents being divorced.
Everyone from both sides of my family come from the East Coast - Rochester, New York.
I dance at Park City Dance, in level seven; the third to highest level in the studio. I have danced since I was four, but started getting serious about it when I was ten. 
We have a Sundance film festival here in Park City. I haven’t done much with Sundance in the past, but I plan on doing something with it this year. I really enjoy having time by myself and being with friends. I like to believe I’m a unique and independent person even if it’s not always true.

No comments:

Post a Comment