Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Murph in 150 words

I’m a 13-year-old girl originally from Manhattan. I enjoy swimming, skiing, and surfing, and I’m currently living in Park City, Utah. I attend Treasure Mountain Junior High, I’m in 8th grade, and I love all my friends. My family consists of my mom, dad, and my younger brother Dave. I was born in Manhattan, New York - I lived there for ten years - but, four years ago, my family moved here. So far, I really enjoy living here!

Personality-wise, I really love doing spontaneous and fun things such as traveling, going to the beach, riding roller coasters, and anything that gets adrenaline going. I like to go with the flow, being zen, and being stress-free. Being a very competitive person, I like to win and I enjoy being number one. This makes me a very hard-working and determined girl. Overall, I’m fun loving, adventure seeking, competitive, determined girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment