Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Little About Sydney

I’m Sydney and I’m an eighth grader at Treasure Mountain Junior High. I’m fourteen years old and my birthday is in August. I like playing soccer, biking, running and going to CrossFit. I play soccer for Park City Soccer Club right now. I have two younger brothers named Bridger and Cutter. I also have a dog named Oakley, and a dog named Ace. Ace is a Pug and Cocker Spaniel, or a “Pugger.” He’s super cute. He likes to steal food from Oakley. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia but I lived in Bend, Oregon until sixth grade, where I learned to ski. On the weekends, I love to go skiing with my friends or go to the movies. I do love playing in the snow but I also love vacationing on the beach. I wish I could surf or snowboard, hopefully I can attempt it someday. That’s me!

No comments:

Post a Comment