Monday, January 25, 2016

Hi! I'm Julianna.

All About Me

I’m Julianna - a long distance runner, lover of health and meditation, and a martial arts stick fighter.

Another interesting fact about me is that at the age of fourteen, I have already lived in five different states, which include New York, New Mexico, North Carolina, Florida, and Utah. I’ve enjoyed all the places I’ve lived, but Utah is the place for me. Believe it or not, I’ve also never been in the same school for more than two years.

My true passion is anything health related. I’m a strong believer of nutrition, and fitness because my parents raised me this way. I enjoy reading articles about certain herbs and foods that help cure cancer and sicknesses. The Chinese and ancient Indian healing remedies are also very enlightening and educational.

Lastly, I’m an eighth grader at Treasure Mountain Junior High School. I look forward to improving my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment