Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Life as I Know It

An 8th grader at Treasure Mountain Junior High, I, Ian Van Leuven, delight in reading, writing, and watching Doctor Who. Books are my preferred pastime, so I can usually be found reading in my room. Reading fantasy, sci-fi, and adventure novels is my favorite way to get through the day.

Short story competitions with my father are some of my favorite things to do, as we are both wacky and inventive. My mom judges our stories, and I would replicate one of my father’s amazing stories here, but they are too obscene to reproduce. We have archived the majority of stories in a file cabinet wherein they collect dust. Perhaps, someday, we will take them out and reminisce on our past.

Being out in nature is where I find peace. The schönen Vögel (beautiful birds) and the trees are calming and amazing. I hike, bike, and snowshoe for fun.

That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment