Thursday, January 21, 2016

150 Words of Me

I am Cameron, but I go by Cami and I am thirteen years old and live in Park City, Utah. I was born in 2002, in Los Angeles, California, and lived there for ten years. I went to a private school, but my family didn’t have a lot of money, so it was really strange growing up and going to school around very entitled people. I moved to Park City in the 2012 and enjoy spending time with the friends I’ve made here over the years, though I still keep in touch with my Californian friends.

I have a dog named Patches and a horse named Caspian, and I love them both. I do hunter style riding, which means both the horse and I are solely judged on how pretty we look while jumping. My hobbies include accidentally messing things up and laughing with my friends Caroline, Bianca, and Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment