Thursday, May 28, 2015

Farewell readers.

As you know, the end is near.

Ok, not quite the end as you would imagine it. As far as I know, we're pretty safe from the apocalypse so far.

This year has gone by quickly. I know I've changed quite a bit. My writing has improved drastically, and my knowledge of blog maintenance has improved as well. The youtube channel known as Spyderwillster has gained subscribers, and I'm not sure if it is because of Technology 101, or just the more frequent videos I have been posting on it.

Our website has changed. It made the shift over to Blogger fairly smoothly, and overall we have thought that was a good change. Writing and editing has been easier and more efficient, although it does have it's bugs.

I've met more people on this journey as well. Our editors, our journalists, and Mrs. Hooker have all helped me through this year. I have advanced from journalist to IT apprentice, but I still write fairly regularly. But summer is here! I'm off to work, which will prevent me from writing regular articles due to the location of the job. I will continue Technology 101, which has been delayed several times due to ups and downs with school and life.

What I'm trying to say is goodbye. Goodbye readers of our blog, of my articles. Thanks for supporting me through the weeks, commenting and telling me how I did overall. I couldn't be happier to be a part of this.

But don't worry, I will continue writing. And next year, you can sit down and enjoy more articles from the TMJH Park City Post written by a new set of journalists!

So this is the end, but it is just a new beginning to a new chapter of the TMJH journalists.

See you next year!
Will Watkins,
(soon to be) Head IT, TMJH Park City Post.

Goodbye for now readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment