Sunday, January 24, 2016

Autobiographical Sketch By: Ellie

I’m Ellie, and I am a local teenager in Park City, Utah. I have been living in Park City for fifteen years. My parents moved here from Kentucky after they had my older sister.
The most fun moments I have had here are the ones at Sundance. I am one of those people that obsesses over famous people. Sundance is finally starting up again, and the other day, I saw my two favorite characters from The Walking Dead and The Originals - Alanna Masterson and Phoebe Tonkin - at Squatters, a breakfast joint here. I happened to be the luckiest person that day, because the waitress sat us at the booth right behind them.
I could hardly stand it; by the time my food came, my stomach could not grasp the thought of eating. This is just one of the many examples of how crazy I get around glamorous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment