Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Farewell

Farewell TMJH

TMJH has changed me in  many ways, even though I've only been here for a year I have learned much. My writing has improved over the year and my vocabulary has expanded. I have learned many new techniques in journalism such has how to write an editorial and how to find research. I have written many articles that taught me things about the world that I wouldn’t have known if I didn't take this class.

Treasure Mountain Jr High Post has changed me in many ways. My grammar has gotten better so with writing. Journalism taught me how to correct my errors and mistakes and turn them into something great. I have to thank Mrs.Hooker for teaching me new ways to write.
With my presence in Journalism I have expanded my vocabulary because in my articles I have to use new words that I have never known before. It has expanded my vocabulary and now I can write like an experienced writer.
I have learned so much, such as writing editorials. Before I never knew how to write an editorial now I do since I took this class. Also, finding research, before I struggled on how to find information on my articles, Mrs. Hooker has taught me how to find information and facts to support my writing.
If I wasn't in this class I would not know what would be going on in the world. Researching for articles showed me the complications in the world. If I wasn't researching I would be clueless on whats going on.


By: Sydney Nadler

No comments:

Post a Comment