Friday, January 29, 2016

150 words about Naomi

My name is Naomi Baltzan. I am a dancer, a skier, and a student at Treasure Mountain Junior High. I started dancing about two years ago, and I do jazz and ballet. I’m also on the Wasatch Freestyle Ski team, and I ski all mountain, moguls, and, occasionally, do jumps.

I’ve lived in Park City for all of my life. I went to McPolin Elementary School for five years, and went to Ecker Hill Middle School for two years.

I have been practicing my art skills for very many years, and I hope to continue doing so throughout high school - I love both creating art and writing about it, and I hope to do informational essays about it.

I want to improve at writing (especially grammar and spelling - I’m just awful at the latter), and hope to do so this year in Journalism and to write informational essays this year.

2 comments:

  1. Naomi, I am looking forward to reading more of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi, your writing seems like it is going to be very fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete