Friday, February 6, 2015

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: 2015 Super Bowl

After the Super Bowl XLIX, Jimmy Fallon held a special episode of The Tonight Show in Los Angeles featuring, Will Ferrel, Kevin Hart and Ariana Grande.

Jimmy did some of his famous skits and games including, Tonight Show Superlatives: 2015 Super Bowl edition, and of course a Lip Sync Battle with Kevin Hart and Will Ferrel. 

With a surprise appearance from Drew Barrymore, this episode was one to be remembered.

The Tonight Show is a good show for anyone to watch, especially if you want a good laugh. 

One student, Chandler says, “I saw the lip sync battle and I thought it was really funny!”

Another student, Marcello said “I watched the episode after the Super Bowl, and I found it hilarious.”

“I didn’t see the episode, but I definitely will when I get home.” says Sarah.

This is episode is amazing and everyone should watch it.



Episode Score: 8.9/10







No comments:

Post a Comment