Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love is the Answer (to EVERYTHING)

I asked what I should write about today. I was met with a peaceful “Love is the answer to every question.” Here are some questions to which love is most definitely the answer.

Q: How much chocolate should I actually eat on Valentines day? 
A: Love

Q: How do I get a job?
A: Love

Q: How do I get into a good college?
A: Love

Q: How do I get Ms. Gaudet to give me a hug?
A: Love

Q: What should I watch a movie about if I’m sad?
A: Love

Q: What is the meaning of life?
A: Love

Q: What should I wear on Valentine’s Day?
A: Love

Q: How do I get people to like me?
A: Love

Q: Who is Tyler Oakley?
A: Eat, SLAY, Love

Q: Love?
A: Love.

Q: Chocolate?
A: Chocolate. (This is an exception.)

Q: To be or not to be?
A: Love

Q: Shall we play a game?
A: Let’s not go there, but if you get the reference, go you!!

Q: What’s in the box?
A: Love

Q: You want the truth?
A: Well, no… I want love.

Q: Who ya gonna call?
A: Love! (Okay, that doesn’t work.)

Q: Do you ever get the feeling that there's something going on that we don't know about?
A: It’s love, Kevin. Get with it.

Q: Are you fabulous?

A: YES. (I guess we’re getting off topic here, so this is the end. Now, go answer some questions yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment